Monday, September 19, 2011

9/19/11 Newsletter


Dear Parents,

It was great to see those of you who made it out to back-to-school night. If you didn’t make it and have any questions or comments for me, feel free to contact me be phone or email. Not much news this week:

The field trip has been pushed back and will hopefully be on October 6 or 7. I am waiting for a confirmation email. We will take a trip to the airport to see the helicopters at Paradise Helicopters. It should be a wonderful time for all the students.

Once again, I have updated the fourth grade website. It is accessible either through the school’s website or at mrgoerzensfourthgrade.blogspot.com. I will be posting our newsletters as well as important info on the website.

As always, feel free to contact me at any point. My email is tgoerzen@gmail.com. My phone number is 720.560.6399.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment