Monday, October 3, 2011

Newsletter 10/3/11


Dear Parents,

I am very excited about the field trip this Friday. It will be very fun and educational for the students. I do still need one or two more drivers depending on size of the car. We will depart for the field trip after chapel on Friday, about 10:30 am and will leave the airport at 1:30 pm. Please remember to pack your student a lunch on Friday, as we will eat lunch on the patio at Paradise Helicopters.
If you are able to drive, please let me know by phone or email, because I will need to have you fill out some paperwork in order to drive. Thank you for your help.
We are kicking off our International Day endeavors today. If you haven’t heard, our country this year is England. It should be a fun country for this year, because it has been in the news a lot with the Royal Wedding and the Olympics this coming summer. If you would like to assist in any aspect of International Day (recipes, crafts, dance, song, banner, costumes, etc.) let me know.
Once again, you may contact me any time by phone or email. My phone number is 720.560.6399. My email is tgoerzen@gmail.com.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment